Local youth frequently volunteer at the Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester to fulfill their school community service requirements. We welcome their service and encourage them to continue to participate in our programs.
Program volunteer requirements:
- Must be at least 14 years of age, in accordance with the Office of Children and Family Services regulations.
- Must be willing to commit to at least 1 day per week for 6 weeks.
- Must attend a Volunteer Orientation at the Boys & Girls Club. Sessions are held on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 pm.
- Please call the front desk for session dates – (914) 666-8069.
- Complete a packet of paperwork as required by the Office of Children and Family Services, which includes a background check and other screenings.
(Note: Court appointed community service volunteers must contact Alyzza Ozer, CEO at email@example.com or 914.666.8069, ext. 109.)
If you are interested in volunteering – please contact Director of Operations Barbara Cutri at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914-666-8069 ext 107.