Annual Membership runs from July 1 through June 30, and is open to all children up to age 18.
- Registration Fee is $75 per child July 1 through June 30
- Registration Fee is $35 per child January 1through June 30
- There is a $5 fee for lost cards
- All members MUST scan in at the front desk
Club “House” Rules
- Treat others as you wish to be treated
- Remove head gear in building
- Use appropriate language and appropriate physical contact
- No children under six allowed in the Game Room, Computer Labs and Art Room
Programs are scheduled in five sessions following the school calendar. Check the Program Guide for the latest information.
Monday–Friday during the regular building hours of 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Registration is not be accepted by telephone.
Pre-Registration is for those already enrolled in the previous program session. They may register for the same class (day and time) they are enrolled in now. If your child has advanced in class, he/she may register for the next level at this time.
Open Registration is conducted on a first-come, first-serve basis. All participants in the Boys & Girls Club programs must be active members. Program space is limited. Early registration is encouraged.
A $25 administration fee will be charged for changes after you register, including class changes or withdrawals. There will be a $50 service charge for all returned checks.